Upholstery and mattresses of the PMU beds
Every treatment is different and therefore it is useful to get to know the standards that our beds meet in any case. As standard, our treatment beds are equipped with Nasa Memory Foam, combined with Tempur. Which is also called by the name Cloud 9 Super Soft Mattress. Here you can read more about it.
All our treatment beds are equipped as standard with SilverGuard artificial leather. For PMU artist we recommend choosing a dark colour for the upholstery. Because the ink is often heavily pigmented in Permanent Make Up, it is difficult to get the stains out of white / soft colour leathers. An example of a good Silverguard colour for your PMU chair or bed would be Carbon Black.
Go for a modern look and maximum comfort
At Bellezi we make custom-made treatment beds so that they can be fully integrated into your treatment room. We pay attention to the details when finishing and ensure maximum comfort. Our standard range is available from stock, but we can also do some custom-wish work to the PMU chairs. Think for example of:
- A wide range of colours for the upholstery (500+)
- A mattress that is even softer than the standard mattress.
- You can have your logo embroidered on the bed.
- The seat heating. Our Intelligent Heating System provides extra comfort for your PMU clients.
- The foot controls and possible wheel system make it easier for you to place the bed in the correct position.
- The base is available in different colours (standard in black and white).
- A wider headrest than the standard headrest.
Check out our accessories here, which you can of course adapt to the style of your salon or space. What we especially recommend for PMU artists is to choose for a seat cover. This gives the pmu chairs extra protection against the ink. You can either go for terry cloth, velours or oil resistant covers.